RSVP Design Limited
We provide a range of training related products services including (but not limited to) the design and supply of experiential learning online and physical products, learning design consultancy and trainer training.
We are registered in Scotland (No. SC253981) in 2003. Our VAT number is GB 817 5134 35.
Post: Studio 902, Mile End Mill, Abbey Mill Business Centre, 12 Seedhill Road, Paisley, PA1 1JS, UK.
Email: [email protected]
Phone: +44 141 561 0387
What information do we collect about you?
We collect information from you only when required. In most cases, this is to allow us to follow up and process product order or consultancy requests, arrange product deliveries, meetings & training, follow up on communications and respond to feedback when provided. We do at times also collect information for purpose of marketing and make it clear when we do.
The information we collect directly through this site, and how we collect it, includes:
- Via our Website Contact Form: Name, Email, Telephone and further details provided by you.
- Via our secure online shop/Websites (see https://rsvpdesign.co.uk and https://rsvpdesign.com):
Name, Email, Shipping and Invoice Addresses, Telephone and further details provided by you.
We do not collect any secure credit card or other financial data on our website or anywhere on our systems – your details are stored and used by a secure external link to our Payment Provider.
This Payment Provider is chosen by you at the time of ordering and may include Sagepay (see https://www.sagepay.co.uk/support/online-shoppers/about-sage-pay ) or PayPal (see https://www.paypal.com/us/webapps/mpp/how-paypal-works/overview )
- Via Newsletter Signups: Name and Email address.
- Via Telephone or Email: Name, email, phone and relevant details to allow us to follow up on your enquiry.
- Via Google Analytics tracking: Including pages viewed, device types used, locations, traffic sources and more.
We do not collect any information unnecessarily. We do not share the information we collect with any 3rd party organisations or companies. We do however use external tools for managing our relationship with you, including invoicing and task management, shipping companies and local product distributors where some of your collected information will used for our own specific purposes.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
How do we use information collected?
Information we collect may be used in various ways within our own systems and processes. Exactly how your data will be used will depend on why it was collected, but current uses include:
- To allow us to follow up on communications with you, whether it be to discuss proposed work, follow up on earlier conversations, arrange meetings etc.
- To allow us to send the products you have ordered to you, using external shipping companies, and to follow up to check they have arrived safely and timely and they meet your expectations
- To allow us to populate our Order Management and Invoicing/Banking Systems, allowing efficient delivery of your product orders
- To allow us to place you within our billing cycles and send out invoices to the correct people, at the correct addresses
- To understand how our website is used, allowing us to ensure a better experience for all
- To distribute marketing materials, where consent has been given, promoting training, webinars, product offers, advice and more